Kitchen, Port Perry
• This century home in Port Perry was in need of an updated, functional kitchen. The new space is light & bright, with an island in rich maple to add warmth, a nice compliment to the home’s heritage. The subtle backsplash tile also adds a vintage, yet classic look.
• No longer an isolated room for food preparation, this kitchen has been transformed into a multi-functional showpiece.
• The classic style and warm tones create an inviting space for the homeowner, who loves to cook.
• The functionality of this small kitchen was greatly improved by removing walls to create a wonderful open concept, suitable for lots of entertaining. The island is so inviting for guests to gather around, and the two-tone colour of the cabinetry will be in style for years to come.
• This charming Leaside town-home was in need of an update. Removing a wall helps make two small rooms into one larger space, perfect for family living. The built-in wall unit and fireplace adds classic style & functionality where space is limited
• This newly constructed house in Newcastle is a spacious, open concept plan. The light wood-grain and clean-lines in the kitchen give it an organic modern feel. Warm tones, and rich textures offer an inviting space for a family who loves to cook together and gather with friends around the large island.
Beverage Area, Pickering
• The function and warmth of this beverage nook are highlighted by the abundance of storage for glassware, and beverages as well as discreet storage for the stereo/TV components & the dishwasher.
• The cobblestone back-splash & wrought iron hardware add a hint of rustic elegance.
Village of Newcastle
• This traditional open concept kitchen is stunning in antique white. The dark walnut island and wall unit add richness & warmth
• Located on the shores of Chandos Lake, this spacious lake house needed a grand kitchen to host dinner parties and evenings of wine and cheese tastings with neighbours. The dark charcoal cabinetry adds a lovely rich element that is classic and timeless.
• This thirty year old kitchen in Whitby was in desperate need of an update, in order to allow a family to cook together in beautiful and functional surroundings. The open shelves create an “airy” feel, while serving as practical storage to display lovely dishware and collectibles. And I love the full-height backsplash & the bling of the “champagne bronze” hardware!
Kitchen, Prince Edward County
• This National Award-Winning Kitchen Design is located in Prince Edward County. The combination of textures, including glass, stone, wood, and natural marble really brings the outdoors inside. A beautiful compliment to this secluded neighbourhood on the shores of Lake Ontario.
• Sleek meets rustic in this Pickering home.
• Formerly dark & dated-looking, these two bathrooms were transformed into a bright oasis, with the added rustic touch of wood shelves to maintain the warmth of the rest of the home
The daily routine of commuting to a corporate office may halt for many of us on the weekends, but work responsibilities often spill over into home life as well. This his & hers home office is perfect for a couple who own a business together.
Laundry Room, Pickering
• The homeowner’s objective for this basement laundry room was to realize better ways to organize an ironing board, drying zones & racks and pet supplies. While there may never be an end to unpleasant household washing chores, your laundry room can be functional and inviting.
Wall Unit, Pickering
• This traditional wall unit with an antique finish in a light sage offers functionality to your family room. Whether you are sitting with your laptop to pay your bills at the small desk area or relaxing on the sofa to watch TV, this custom piece is multifunctional and beautiful. Perfect for the busy family of today.